It is an absolute pleasure to be here with you and to be sharing this amazing tool that I have a ton of passion for! I have seen firsthand what learning these simple astrology strategies can do for people's lives... and it's amazing! I can also say that when I learned how to apply astrology into my own life it was a game-changer for me! May the tips and tools in this Masterclass be a game-changer for you too!
You'll find everything you need below:
- ReWilding Astrology Birth Chart Masterclass – 45 minute video guide on how to create and read your birth chart.
- How To Create Your Free Birth Chart Instructions – Included below the video are instructions on how to run your free birth chart and transits.
- Invitation to Take Your Exploration to the Next Level – It doesn't have to stop here! You can go deeper... much, much deeper into this territory! Check out the details below.
With that, I invite you to dive into the masterclass!
With so much love,
💛 Sabrina Lynn
P.S. Stay tuned to your emails. I'll send you some free meditations, astrological embodiment practices and a few of my other favorite tools for you to explore.
ReWilding Astrology Masterclass
How To Create Your Free Astrology Chart
- Go to www.astro.com
- Click on ‘Horoscopes' in the top menu bar
- Under ‘Drawings, Calculations, Data’ click ‘Extended Chart Selection’
- Under 'For Guest Users,' click the data entry link
- Enter first name, last name, gender, birthday, hour and minute, country and birth town.
- When birth town is entered, select the correct city that comes up in the auto field
- Click 'Continue'
- You’ll see 'Partner' pop up underneath. Just ignore that! It doesn't matter for this
- Under 'Sections', in ‘Chart Type’ select ‘Natal chart and transits’ (about 15 selections down)
- Also under 'Sections', choose your 'Start date'. This is the day you want to see your current transits, for example, choose an upcoming New Moon or Full Moon
- Scroll down to 'Display and calculation options' and select True Node and Descending Node
- Scroll down to 'Additional objects' and select the following on the left hand side: Lilith (this is Black Moon Lilith), Chiron, Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Eros (by highlighting all of them)
- To the far right of that, in the ‘Manual entry’ box, add the asteroid numbers including the commas (copy and paste from here):
10, 318, 399, 1181, 100, 149, 4227, 136199, 10199, 42 (these numbers correspond to Hygeia, Mary Magdalene, Persephone, Lilith, Hekate, Medusa, Kali, Eris, Chariklo, & Isis)
Pro tip: Astro.com only allows 10 additional objects so if you feel to pull any additional asteroids from the list below you'll have to switch them out with the above listed numbers or run the chart again with more asteroids of your choosing
- Click 'Show the chart'
- 10 - Hygiea
- 42 - Isis
- 100 - Hekate
- 149 - Medusa
- 318 - Mary Magdalene
- 399 - Persephone
- 433 - Eros
- 1170 - Shiva
- 1181 - Lilith
- 2202 - Pele
- 2847 - Parvati
- 4227 - Kali
- 10199 - Chariklo
- 128 - Nemesis
- 638 - Moira
- 16 - Psyche
- 136108 - Haumea
- 120347 - Salacia
- 50000 - Quaoar
- 136472 - Makemake
- 90377 - Sedna
- 136199 - Eris
Join the conversations in ...
Take your journey to the next level...
LIVING CLOSE TO THE BONE
Journey With Me, LIVE Each Month!
Deep-dive into current energy, archetypes & your inner world
If you would like to explore astrological influences and current energy themes–in a deep-diving, empowered, and soulful way–consider joining me in "Bones"!
It's a combination of deep practice, wisdom circles, live interaction, a chance to ask questions and a chance to be in heart-centered community. It is truly an extraordinary space to be in and I'm humbled by the depth, the grace and the sacred space created by this Circle every time we gather.