Whoo Hoo . . . I’m very happy to roll out the Wild Woman Astrology Insights Tool! Ok, ok, it’s more of a diagram of the zodiac cards with the name of the sign below them! But with the exercises that I’ve listed below it can become a very useful tool when working with your archetypes!
For those of you who’ve been to a “ReWilding” workshop you’ll know exactly what these images are and they may even bring back certain feelings, emotions, memories of your time working with archetypes in our Wild Woman space.
For those of you who have never been in a ReWilding workshop with me. These are simply symbols we use as a sort of map to take us into parts of self…most commonly Wild Woman parts of self:-)
Signs of the Zodiac Used at ReWilding for Women
Exercises to Deepen Your Archetypal Experience
Exercise for Past ReWilding Attendees:
- COMPARE. Compare the sign above to the archetype you worked with in the workshop. For instance, if you worked with your Wild Woman archetype in the sign of the fish that means on that particular day you found the found the Wild Woman archetype to be located in the sign of Pisces.
- RESEARCH. Often times the sign your archetype was found in flavours or colours your experience of the archetype. What you can do now is read a bit about the characteristics of the sign (I like Liz Greene’s found HERE). So if we go back to our example of the Wild Woman found in Pisces. I would find the following words to describe Pisces, “Sensitive, compassionate, helpful, sociable, very adaptable, hard to get a hold on”.
- REFLECT. Once you’ve read a bit about the characteristics of your particular sign reflect back on your experience of the archetype. This can also be a great practice to re-energize or further touch into the archetypal energy we worked with in the workshop.
- Are there any more insights that come?
- Maybe you feel called to do a meditation while gazing at the sign.
- Or maybe you feel like dancing wildly!!
- Or journaling from the voice of the archetype.
- Or possibly getting really logical about it (which I don’t really recommend) but for those that love thinking and making sense of things. Think yourself to death!!! Like really analyse it and at the end of the day when it doesn’t make sense give up, call me and we’ll have a quick chat about how the mind often times can’t possibly grasp these deeper realms of reality. Especially when we’re working with the Wild Woman Archetypes . . . She is NOT typically logical. But for the those of use that like thinking (I confess – I am one) reflecting with a combination of logic AND intuition works well.
Enjoy the insights and the experience that comes when revisiting the sign you worked in.